Chronic pain is persistent pain that lasts for more than 3 months. It can be mild or excruciating, episodic or continuous, and can range from merely inconvenient to totally incapacitating. With chronic pain, pain signals remain active in the nervous system for months or even years. This can take both a physical and emotional toll on a person, and people often need to seek help for managing their chronic pain.
Common conditions we manage:
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Neck injuries or neck pain
- Back injuries and back pain
- Mild to severe muscle pain that does not go away
- Arm or leg pain that may be described as shooting, burning, aching, or electrical
- Feeling of discomfort, soreness, tightness, or stiffness
- Fatigue associated with pain
- Sleeplessness associated with pain
- Withdrawal from activity with an increased need to rest
- Changes in mood associated with pain
If you feel challenged with any type of pain and want to better manage your condition, call us today at 888-YBN-PAIN to schedule your appointment.